Foraging for the Drinking Class (Summer Edition)
Our winter foraging event was a sell out! So we decided to host our summer edition of the Foraging for the Drinking Class.
So...if you love GnT's and nature, this farm event is for you!
(See pictures of our last event)
What you will see and taste:
- a walk about on our farm while we show you different edible weeds, plants and flowers
- forage for your own garnishes while learning about organic farming techniques that you can apply to your own garden or homestead
- sip some curated Gin and garnish with your foraged treasures while having some delicious harvest platters with some amazing local cheeses and organic produce, at sunset.
If that is not enough for you...we will also be sipping on a Gin that has not yet been released by Flowstone. It is called Snuff Box ... SHHHH... don't tell anyone! Why is it called Snuff Box? What does it taste like? You will find out on the day! We also have 30 bottles available to purchase, as a limited collector's edition. It is exclusive to our Foraging for the Drinking Class event!
30th November 2019
3:pm - sunset
R450 per person
What to bring:
- a jacket in case it rains/gets cool
- appropriate foraging shoes
- sharp scissors/pruning shears
What will be provided:
- harvest table platters
- A delicious botanical Gin and tonic (1 per person)
Ganico Organic Estate
You are welcome to bring extra cash for buying additional farm produce, more drinks, and the exclusive Snuff Box Gin by Flowstone.
ONLY 30 seats available!
No under 18's!