We teamed up with Julian Short, the owner of Sin+Tax, and RGBC to bring you a Mixology masterclass like no other. Our guests learned about taste profiles, how to forage and the the intricacies of mixing delicious cocktails.
A beautiful day was spent foraging in our food forest for the garnishing. Then Julian lead our 30 guests on a Mixology Class explaining the art behind some famous cocktails. Custom cordials of Gooseberry and Pomegranate right from our farm were made to enhance the mixing experience.
Thank you to everyone who attended.
A big thank you to all our sponsors and collaborators
Scroll down to see the credit list
We would like the that the following people that made this event possible.
- Julian Short for leading the Mixology Masterclass
- Hendricks Gin, Jack Daniels, Monkey Shoulder for sponsoring the drinks and equipment
- The Really Great Brand Company for collaborating with us
- Ginger Grape for the amazing food
- Maresha for the amazing photography
- and…YOU for supporting our little farm.