Foraging for the Drinking Class (Winter Edition)
If you love GnT's and nature, this farm event is for you!
What you will see and taste:
- a walk about on our farm while we show you different edible weeds, plants and flowers
- forage for your own garnishes while learning about organic farming techniques that you can apply to your own garden or homestead
- sip some curated Gin and garnish with your foraged treasures while having some delicious snacks at sunset
29th June 2019
3:pm - sunset
R390 per person
What to bring:
- something warm
- appropriate foraging shoes
- sharp scissors/pruning shears
What will be provided:
- Light snacks
- A delicious botanical Gin and tonic (1 per person)
Ganico Organic Estate
You are welcome to bring extra cash for buying additional farm produce or more drinks.
ONLY 30 seats available!
No under 18's!